Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A New Year, A New Training Plan

It is now a couple days into 2012 and it's time for me to get back on a healthy path.  Like most of us, I really took a junk food detour the last few weeks of 2011 (okay, the last 4-5 weeks), and there are still a ton of sweets in the house.  I need to really focus on moderation and making smarter choices.

Later.

Because today, I am sick.  Blerg.  Nothing worse than starting the new year with a cold.  The only thing that makes me feel better is that I got an hour long workout in yesterday (running and weights), so I think I can take a night off and spend a few hours on the couch with my Emergen-C and Toddler and Tiara reruns.

And then, when my cold goes away, I'm going to get back on the path.  I swear.

1 comment:

  1. I was sick over the holidays and went to town on sweets and snacks. I eventually cut back (mostly because we were starting to run out! lol) but I'm sure with your wedding right around the corner, you'll find the motivation to get back into the swing of things. :)

    ReplyDelete