Monday, January 16, 2012

Marathon Monday - January Week 2

Week Stats



Total Distance (mi)


8.80

Total Calories


1244

Total Time


02:06

Workouts


3
(Via The Daily Mile)

All in all I didn't have a bad week, although I was super busy Wednesday - Friday and didn't get a chance to work out, so my goal of doing 5 workouts didn't happen.  Although, in addition to my stats above I walked over 10,000 steps on Saturday.

I did track my calories, but I went over for the week thanks to a couple huge unexpected dinners.  Hopefully this week will be better!

I maintained my weight compared to last week's weigh in - didn't lose but didn't gain.

Goal: Same as last week - track daily calories; workout 5 days.

1 comment:

  1. Maintaining your weight is good! It sure beats gaining, right? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete